Costa Natura Community Rules
- Club Members
- Day Visitors
Costa Natura is a family naturist resort affiliated to the Federación Española de Naturismo (FEN) through the Andalucian Naturist Association. This membership covers owners and their families. Temporary membership is included in the fee charged to Clients renting apartments, (for the duration of their stay) and to Club Members and Day Visitors. Clients, Club Members and Day Visitors will be asked at Reception to complete a form whereby they agree to abide by the internal rules of the Naturist Resort, which are set out below.
- Nudity is the norm within the grounds and premises of Costa Natura. No clothing (including swimwear) is allowed in the swimming pools, jacuzzi or sauna. Towels MUST be used at all times when using swings, sunbeds, the chairs on the terraces and when using the sauna.
- Everyone is expected to conduct themselves in a manner that respects the rights of others and does not cause offence, or disrupt the harmony or tranquillity, of Costa Natura.
- Costa Natura welcomes children to the resort on the understanding that parents/ guardians supervise their children at all times, and ensure that they also conform to these rules. In order to comply with health and safety regulations, it is recommended that children under 8 years do not use the jacuzzi or sauna. If children under 8 years enter the jacuzzi or sauna, they must be accompanied by their parents/guardians No responsibility is taken by the management for non-compliance with these rules. The use of all the facilities is entirely at the individual’s own risk. The fitness room can only be used by those aged 16 and over.
- Everyone is committed to respecting the bathing hours indicated in the signage at the pool and on the notice board at reception. Outside these hours the user acts on its own risk (parents are responsible for their children)
- The pool cover will be extended in the event of poor weather conditions. This is to maintain the heat levels within the pool
- All are held responsible for any damage to community property, including that caused by their children, or by any other person for whom they are responsible. They shall reimburse the Community for all costs incurred.
- Clients, Club Members and Day Visitors are not permitted to bring any animal into Costa Natura. It is not permitted for any person to light open fires or barbeques.
- Everyone must use the drying racks provided in each apartment, and not hang towels or clothes across the terrace.
- Only Owners and Clients may bring in private vehicles and park within the defined parking areas (1 vehicle per apartment). It is not allowed to bring in, or use, tents, caravans or camping cars. Camping, Mobile homes, Tents or similar temporary accommodation is not permitted. Car park users are requested to respect the Blue designated car parking spaces for those with limited mobility. Please park with due care and attention to other car park users.
- Club Members and Day Visitors must enter Costa Natura through Reception and are not allowed to bring vehicles into the Resort. Membership cards must be available at all time for inspection and must be shown upon entry.
- The changing room (with limited locker space) is for the convenience of Club Members and Day Visitors. A key is available by paying a deposit at reception. The management does not accept any responsibility for personal equipment or clothing left therein. Club Members and Day Visitors should use the changing room in order to avoid getting undressed and dressed in communal areas.
- The use of photographic/video/phone/tablet recording or transmission equipment is expressly forbidden in public areas if it involves individuals without their written permission.
- All users of the wireless network of Costa Natura must respect the terms and conditions of use as specified at login to the network.
- All accidents must be reported to the management. The management reserves the right to refuse entry or membership and to ask guests to leave or revoke membership, for infringement of these rules.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Restaurant, Pool area, Jacuzzi, Sauna and reception. Please observe the No smoking signs.
Visitors to Costa Natura will be expected to sign and agree to the aforementioned rules prior to entering Costa Natura.
All visitors must check in with reception prior to the commencement of their visit.
Naturism is considered normal anywhere and at any time within the confines of CostaNatura.
In the evening, at the restaurant it is preferred that people dress for the occasion. However, it is not mandatory. Dancing naked in the restaurant is not encouraged, however at certain themed events advertised on the notice boards, full or partial nudity is acceptable.
Swimwear of any kind shall not be worn in the Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi or Sauna. The use of swim nappies on small infants / toddlers is encouraged at all times. Note infant, toddlers or children (Under 16) are not permitted in the sauna or Jacuzzi.
Please use a towel when seated naked on chairs, benches, sunbeds, loungers, exercise equipment or children’s play area equipment.
WiFi Terms and Conditions
- The WiFi service provides shared Internet access, limited speed and limited to 2 devices per user code.
- Free access to WiFi / Internet network is not permitted. It is a unique service for Owners, clients and visitors of Costa Natura.
- To access the Internet, a user code is required The code is non-transferable.
- Using the code to connect to the WiFi network and the Internet is entirely the user’s responsibility.
- The WiFi service stores outgoing connections from each and every user in a database, which we shall provide to the appropriate legal or judicial authorities if requested. Agreeing to this document means that the user is aware of, and allows automated storage of such connections, usage times and all device details.
- It is the responsibility of the user to protect their devices within the WiFi network and Internet with appropriate anti-virus, malware or firewalls.
- The use of P2P programs or excessive download is not permitted. A fair usage policy applies as determined by the Comunidad de Propietarios de Costa Natura and the Asociacion Naturista Costa Natura ( theWiFi Provider)
- The WiFi Provider reserve the right to block access , blacklist or deny access to any site, domain, port or connection facility mat any time.
- The WiFi Provider reserves the right, without notice, to remove access to those who deliberately inhibit or redirect lawful users rightful access to the WIFI system.
Additional languages are available upon request. Please contact us here.
Otros idiomas están disponibles bajo solicitud. Si requiere información en un idioma adicional por favor solicítelo aquí