If you have an existing booking with Costa Natura
please contact reception by email at email@example.com or telephone on +34 952 80 80 65 fro Monday-Friday 9am to 4 pm
We strongly advise you check with your the Spanish Health Authority, your airline and your travel insurance provider if you intend to travel to Costa Natura.
We are waiving cancellation and change fees, in addition to offering additional rebooking options.
This law came into force on Wednesday 15th July and it applies to all persons living or staying in the Region of Andalucia. A brief summary follows:
|Walking around Costa Natura, to reception, to the basura, to the beach, to the pool, to the sunbathing lawns, to the Brasserie or the Kiosk you must wear a face mask|
|In the apartment and on the apartment terrace|
|Consuming food or drinks at the Brasserie or the Kiosk|
|While lying on the beach|
|While you walk on or to the beach, you must wear a face mask|
|In the sea|
|By the pool, if not swimming or sunbathing, you must wear a face mask|
|While sunbathing and swimming|
We have established several sanitary guidelines for Costa Natura and for The Brasserie and we ask everybody to kindly follow and respect the rules implemented:
Latest Guidelines to prevent spreading of Coronavirus
- Always maintain social distancing: Minimum 2 meter of distance. Avoid groups of more than 15. Not applicable to persons from same household.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Use disinfectants where available. Always wash or disinfect hands before you go to public places and upon returning to your apartment. Do not touch things unnecessarily in public areas.
- Avoid touching your face unless you have just cleaned hands.
- If you must sneeze, do it in a paper tissue or in the corner of your elbow. Dispose of the paper tissue in a proper and safe way. Wash hands afterwards.
- Most important: If you feel sick, have a fever, runny nose etc; stay home!
IMPORTANT – latest information about use of face masks: On Wednesday 15th July the Region of Andalucia have made the wearing of face masks obligatory – you must not go out without wearing a face mask! Please see the appendix, which gives brief details, at the end of this newsletter. Also, attached to the email you receive, are official documents in Spanish and English.
In summary, social distancing of 1.5m, face masks are obligatory and increased sanitary measures, remain as part of the ‘New Normal’ in Spain.