If you have an existing booking with Costa Natura
please contact reception by email at email@example.com or telephone on +34 952 80 80 65 fro Monday-Friday 9 am to 3 pm
We strongly advise you check with your the Spanish Health Authority, your airline and your travel insurance provider if you intend to travel to Costa Natura.
We are waiving cancellation and change fees, in addition to offering additional rebooking options.
Guidelines to prevent spreading of Coronavirus
- Always maintain social distancing: Minimum 2 meter of distance. Avoid groups of more than 15. Not applicable to persons from same household.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Use disinfectants where available. Always wash or disinfect hands before you go to public places and upon returning to your apartment. Do not touch things unnecessarily in public areas.
- Avoid touching your face unless you have just cleaned hands.
- If you must sneeze, do it in a paper tissue or in the corner of your elbow. Dispose of the paper tissue in a proper and safe way. Wash hands afterwards.
- Most important: If you feel sick, have a fever, runny nose etc; stay home!
In summary, social distancing of 2 m, face masks are obligatory and increased sanitary measures, remain as part of the ‘New Normal’ in Spain.
Newsletter February, 2021
– Friendly – Honest – Open –
The Best Family Naturist Resort in Europe
Update from Costa Natura
It is still quiet in our little corner of paradise. Apart from the permanent residents, there are only a handful of owners, plus a couple of long-term guests. Due to the evolvement of the Covid19 situation in Spain and Andalucía new and even stricter rules were implemented by the authorities, applicable from 27 January. In Estepona this means, among other things, that it is not permitted to leave the municipality and that only essential shops (i.e., food, pharmacies etc.) are open. For full and updated information, we refer to the official Junta de Andalucía website link.
Beach gate / perimeter security
We have started the project to improve Costa Natura security along the sea front. It has been decided to install a new beach gate with an electronic lock. Guests and owners can open this, using a special, waterproof bracelet. In addition, cactus like plants will be planted among the rocks up from the beach, all the way from Kronos to past the Brasserie.
Jacuzzi and toilets outside the Brasserie
The jacuzzi and the toilets outside the Brasserie are currently being renovated. We look forward to having this completed and reopen the doors for the coming season.
We look very much forward to welcome you in Costa Natura.